The cast-and-blast adventurer needs a tool for precision cutting when working on smaller animals. Upland game, waterfowl, and small species fishing require a scalpel-like fixed blade that works for breasting out game birds or gutting trout. The 15700 Flyway is the tool for the upland job because there is no excessive amount of blade for game bird processing and this knife is easy to throw into a pack for river or stream trips. A unique blade shape made of CPM-154 steel with SelectEdge application, orange G10 handle boasting dialed-in ergonomics and the dual-colored Boltaron sheath make this a tool, not a toy.
For perfect cuts where precision is paramount, the bird-and-trout-style Benchmade Flyway is primed to succeed. This scalpel-like blade will make short work of upland game, waterfowl, and small species fish thanks to its razor-sharp edge and full-sized handle for maximum control.
- Blade Length: 2.70" (6.86 cm)
- Handle Length: 4.26" (10.82 cm)
- Overall Length: 6.96" (17.68 cm)
- Blade Material: CPM-154 Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.090" (2.286 mm)
- Blade Hardness: 58-61HRC
- Blade Style: Straight Back
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Orange G10
- Sheath Material: Boltaron
- Designer: Benchmade
- Made in the USA