The Counterstrike is Hogue’s newest out the front automatic with no shortage of intention throughout its design. The streamlined frame is built upon 6061–T6 anodized aluminum with a carbon fiber cover, and blue anodized titanium hardware. The double-action trigger fires repeatedly, deploying an impressive double-edge blade, comprised of CPM-MagnaCut, cryogenically heat treated at 62–64 HRC and stone tumbled to perfection
The Collector Series was born in the spirit of integrating premium, U.S. sourced materials into Hogue Knives’ most popular knife models. Crafted and curated with the same attention to detail and superior build quality you’ve come to expect from Hogue, the Collector Series takes the notion of exclusive to a whole new level. These custom built offerings include the Deka and K320 manual folders as well as the all-new Counterstrike out the front automatic.
- Blade Length: 3.35"
- Closed Length: 5.00"
- Overall Length: 8.35"
- Blade Material: CPM-MagnaCut Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.125"
- Blade Hardness: 62-64 HRC
- Blade Style: Double Edge Dagger
- Blade Finish: Tumbled Stonewash
- Blade Treatment: Cryogenically Treated
- Handle Material: Black Anodized Aluminum with Carbon Fiber Scale
- Locking Mechanism: Thumb Slide
- Pocket Clip: Deep Carry Stainless Steel (Tip-Down, Right/Left Carry)
- Weight: 2.8 oz.
- Made in the USA