Always wants an Emerson knife with the Wave opener but the price held you back? The CQC-7K Kershaw has all the features of the Emerson in a very sturdy build at a fraction of the cost. You are still getting a Kershaw that's back by the solid name and guarantee, may now be the same steel but they still use a high quality blade that will hold a great edge.
Winner of the Blade Show’s 2014 Best Buy award, the CQC-7K features a modified tanto blade for both slicing and punching capability. The blade has two finishes: a satin finish on the upper and a stonewashed finish on the grind. The handle's front scale of textured G10 offers a secure grip and the handle's stainless steel back has a solid frame lock. The CQC-7K combines the precision engineering of Kershaw with Emerson's uncompromising functional design.
- Designed by Emerson, built by Kershaw; award-winning design
- Upgraded 8Cr14MoV blade steel; two-tone blade finish
- Textured G10 front scale, steel back for a secure, comfortable grip
- Manual opening with thumb disk or as the knife is withdrawn from pocket with the Emerson Wave Shaped Feature®
- Blade Length 3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
- Blade Material 8Cr14MoV
- Blade Finish/Coating Stonewashed finish, satin flats
- Blade Thickness 0.114 in. (2.92 mm)
- Closed Length 4.5 in. (11.4 cm)
- Handle Material G10 front, 410 stainless steel back
- Handle Finish/Coating Bead-blasted finish back
- Handle Thickness 0.45 in. (11.52 mm)
- Overall Length 7.75 in. (19.7 cm)
- Weight 5 oz. (141.7 g)