The stainless Endura4, fills your palm with a handful of steel yet doesn't seem weighty or unwieldy. Knife Knuts who prefer something heavier and stouter seem to gravitate to steel handled knives. Since the handle surface is flat and smooth it offers an ideal palette for engraving or personalizing your knife.
As part of Spyderco's CQI' (Constant Quality Improvement) philosophy the C10SS now offers improved ergonomics added to the blade's spine is slip resistant jimping, a larger thumb hole, a stronger thicker tip and a 4-way clip design (R/L reversible & Tip-up/Tip-down). This knife is hollow-ground blade has been upgraded to VG-10 stainless steel.
- Blade Length: 3.875" (98 mm)
- Cutting Edge: 3.438" (87 mm)
- Overall Length: 8.75" (222 mm)
- Closed Length: 4.875" (124 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.125" (3 mm)
- Blade Steel: VG-10
- Weight: 5.625 oz. (161 g)
- Made in Japan