The D Vil harkens back to a simpler time for Bastinelli, a time when only Dragotacs roamed their product offerings. Folder and fixed blades alike, the Dragotac was the original knife from Bastien that we still carry after all these years. There was a smaller version, at one time, but no longer...until now. The D Vil is a Mini Dragotac in everything but name and is sized perfectly for daily carry in the original configuration of G10 presentation scale and titanium frame lock.
- Blade Length: 2.875"
- Cutting Edge: 2.875"
- Closed Length: 3.875"
- Overall Length: 6.75"
- Blade Material: Bohler M390 Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.140"
- Blade Style: Modified Wharncliffe
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: 3D Machined Black G10 with Bronze Titanium Lock
- Handle Thickness: 0.525"
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pivot Assembly: IKBS Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Deep Carry Stainless Steel (Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry)
- Weight: 2.96 oz.
- Designer: Bastien Coves
- Made in Italy by LionSteel