The Fox Bastinelli Black Bird measures 6.88" overall with a 2.25" black Elmax stainless steel blade. The 3D machined carbon fiber and titanium handle scales provide superb grip and the integrated finger hole works excellently with both the index and pinky fingers. It comes with a pocket clip set up for tip up, right or left carry.
This is an upgraded, luxury version of the standard G10 models of the Black Bird. The steel has been upgraded from N690 to Elmax. The handle scales have been upgraded from G10 to carbon fiber and titanium. Overall, this model truly deserves the term "luxury."
- Blade Length: 2.25"
- Closed Length: 4.75"
- Overall Length: 6.88"
- Blade Material: Elmax Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.12"
- Blade Style: Hawkbill
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Black PVD Stonewash
- Handle Material: 3D Carbon Fiber and Titanium
- Handle Thickness: 0.47"
- Ring Diameter: 1.00"
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pivot Assembly: Washers
- Pocket Clip: Black PVD (Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry)
- Weight: 2.6 oz.
- Made by Fox Knives in Italy