Get a dark tactical look with the Launch 6 automatic knife from Kershaw.
This slim—and ever-so-slightly wicked-looking—knife features premium CPM-154 blade steel. This powdered metallurgy steel offers more uniform distribution of carbides so it takes and holds an excellent edge. It also provides good corrosion resistance, wear resistance, and toughness. Black DLC coating adds non-reflectivity and enhances performance.
Durable anodized aluminum handles lighten the Launch 6's weight and Kershaw machines them to provide a secure grip. This automatic knife opens with a recessed push button. Kershaw made the button level with the flat of the handle as a safety feature that makes it harder for the knives to accidentally deploy. Left-handers can use an index finger instead of the thumb to press the blade-release/lock button. The Launch 6 also has a reversible pocket clip and a pre-drilled lanyard tie-off hole.
- Push-Button Lock - Found on the Kershaw Folding Saw, It locks the blade open during use, then releases with the push of a button.
- Made In The USA - When you see this on one of our knives, it means the knife was made in our Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Blade Length: 3.75" (9 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.9" (12.4 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.7" (22 cm)
- Blade Material: CPM-154 Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Black DLC
- Handle Material: Black Anodized Aluminum
- Locking Mechanism: Push Button
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry
- Weight: 3.8 oz. (107.7 g)
- Made in the USA