Released in 2023, the MSI (Microtech Standard issue) is Microtech's first knife to feature their fantastic RAM-LOK technology. This tough take on the crossbar lock features Microtech's signature step-pattern made famous by the actuation switches on the Ultratech series. The large blade cutout gives ample room for reverse middle finger flicks as well as standard slow-roll thumb opening with or without gloves. If neither of those are your preference, then simply pull down on the RAM-LOK and the blade flies open with a simple wrist flick. The G10 handles are smooth and slightly tacky, providing a great grip potential in both standard and reverse grips. Rugged, durable, and made in the USA; we know that the MSI is going to quickly become a fan favorite among all members of the knife community.
- Blade Length: 3.88"
- Cutting Edge: 3.31"
- Closed Length: 5.06"
- Overall Length: 8.94"
- Blade Steel: Bohler M390MK Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Plain Modified Sheepsfoot
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Stonewashed
- Handle Material: OD Green G10
- Liner Material: Stainless Steel
- Locking Mechanism: RAM-LOK
- Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel (Tip-Down, Left/Right Carry)
- Weight: 5.08 oz.
- Designer: Tony Marfione
- Made in the USA