At a fraction of the size of even the regular Troodon, the Troodon Mini features a slender design, a three-finger handle, and an easier-to-fire action mechanism. The design caters to a wider audience needing the everyday carry utilitarian functionality of an OTF without the heft of a full-size Troodon. It's even small enough to be a money clip yet built to perform like a Microtech when needed.
- Blade Length: 1.99"
- Cutting Edge: 1.875"
- Closed Length: 3.45"
- Overall Length: 5.45"
- Blade Material: Blade steel for this year will be M390 - while metal supplies last, blades can also be CTS-XHP, CTS-204P or Elmax
- Blade Thickness: 0.067"
- Blade Style: Double Edge Dagger
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Apocalyptic
- Handle Material: Distressed Merlot 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Handle Thickness: 0.35"
- Locking Mechanism: Slide
- Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel (Tip-Down, Right/Left Carry)
- Weight: 1.8 oz.