These are in high demand and we only have one that that came to us at a premium.
MT2608CFTI: 260-7CFTI Socom Bravo S/E
Designed by Microtech and manufactured by Rike Knife, the Socom Bravo is a collaboration knife patterned after the classic Socom. This manual folder is an excellent heavy-duty tactical knife. It features a bolstered 6Al4V titanium handle with carbon fiber scales and is offered in both single edge and tanto edge blades. A lanyard hole and pocket clip make for functional carry and the ergonomics are still some of the best in the industry.
- Blade Length: 4.00"
- Cutting Edge: 3.75"
- Closed Length: 5.08"
- Overall Length: 9.08"
- Blade Material: Bohler M390 Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.138"
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Bead Blast
- Handle Material: Bolstered 6Al4V Titanium with Carbon Fiber Scales
- Handle Thickness: 0.52"
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pivot Assembly: Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Titanium (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Weight: 4.67 oz.
- Designer: Tony Marfione
- Made in China by Rike Knife