This automatic Presidio II model sports a bronze anodized aluminum handle and a gray finished blade with a partially serrated edge.
Benchmade has updated their legendary Presidio model with significant ergonomic and performance upgrades. This combat legend has a bronze anodized 6061-T6 billet aluminum handle with Benchmade's automatic AXIS lock system for effortless one-handed opening and closing. Milled grooves in the handle improve grip while adding a modern flair to the design. The Presidio II has a slightly larger blade and handle that is built to perform well as a tactical or everyday carry knife.
- 6061-T6 billet aluminum handle offers a tough build without weighing you down.
- Reversible pocket clip, and an AXISÂ® lock mechanism provide a fully ambidextrous design.
- Blade is made from CPM-M4 steel for maximized strength and cutting performance.
- Blade Length: 3.72"
- Blade Thickness: 0.124"
- Handle Thickness: 0.63"
- Blade Material: CPM-M4
- Blade Hardness: 60-62HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Weight: 6.32 oz.
- Pocket Clip: Deep-Carry, Reversible, Tip-Up
- Lock Mechanism: Auto AXIS
- Overall Length: 8.72"
- Closed Length: 5.00"
- Class: Black
- Made in the USA