The Stroup SD1 push dagger is simple, solid, and devastatingly effective. This one-of-a-kind dagger is the brainchild of Wilder Tactical and Stroup Knives and will mount to just about anything. Its simple construction includes a strong 1095 high carbon steel blade and handle, milled G10 scales, two sets of screws, and a sheath. That's it. No moving parts to fail and few blocky edges to snag during presentation; it's exactly what you want in a CQC knife. The blade is chisel ground for excellent penetration and easier resharpening with the dual edges terminating at a perfect tip. Handmade look and feel, built for real-world combat use.
- Blade Length: 3.00"
- Cutting Edge: 2.625"
- Handle Length: 3.00"
- Overall Length: 5.125"
- Blade Material: 1095 High Carbon Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.165"
- Blade Hardness: 58-59HRC
- Blade Style: Double Edge Dagger
- Blade Grind: Chisel
- Blade Finish: Acid Wash
- Handle Material: Milled Black G10
- Handle Thickness: 0.67"
- Sheath Material: Kydex with Tek-Lok
- Weight: 4.44 oz.
- Weight with Sheath: 7.13 oz.
- Designer: Chris Stroup and Josh VanHeusen of Wilder Tactical
- Handmade in the USA